Brand Ambassador Program! Everything You Need To Know
What is a JJB Brand Ambassador?
Jesse James Beads Brand Ambassadors are our top fans and content creators helping spread the word about Jesse James Beads and inspiring others to make their own beautiful beaded creations. A Jesse James Beads Brand Ambassador is a lover of design, a trendsetter, a teacher, and a bead enthusiast.
What Are We Looking For?
To apply to become a brand ambassador, you must have at least 250 social media followers on Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, or on a Facebook Business Page.
Must be able to post to social media 4x a month, one of those posts is required to be a video of some kind (tutorial, review, unboxing, whatever you'd like) this video can be in the format of a YouTube video, Facebook Live, Instagram video, or Tiktok. (Videos can be mat view only in the event an Ambassador does not want to show their face)
An individual who clearly has a love of beads, and shares a lot of creative projects and content.
An active page/channel where you are posting bead projects regularly.
Creating and sharing video content in some format.
Crisp, well lit photography that shows off your beautiful creations!
Being active on more than one platform is encouraged, but not required.
- All ambassadors must post featuring/talking about, and tagging Jesse James Beads at least four times per month on their social media page(s).
- One post must be a video - it could be a tutorial, review, project share, or a tip and this video can be in the format of a YouTube video, Facebook Live, Instagram video, or TikTok.
- All posts must be tagged with #JJBAmbassador and ambassadors must follow rules regarding disclosure of this program/brand partnership.
- Ambassadors will be asked to complete a brief form once a month with direct links to their video and posts to confirm participation in the program.
- Fun and Professional attitude! We want to share inspiration with everyone in a respectful and creative manner!
How Do I Apply?
Below you will find a google form to fill out. Please include all relevant links and information requested. We will review applications once per month, so it could be a few weeks before you hear back. If it has been over a month since your submission date please let us know!
- All ambassadors receive a sampling of JJB goodies once per month. We will pick for you! These goodies could be new products not yet released (we will tell you when you can post), classic JJB mixes and strands, beading material like leather cord or silk and/or other cool beading components.
- YouTube (1000+ subscribers) as well as TikTok/Reel content creators can earn additional store credit for content created - approved ambassadors will receive details.
Promotion on JJB Social Media accounts, as well as access to our private JJB Ambassador Facebook Group with social media resources.
BONUS! Brand Ambassadors will be given an invitation to become an affiliate of Jesse James Beads. Affiliates are given 6% of every sale made through their special affiliate links.
Q and A
Q: When do I get my Ambassador Box?
A: Ambassador Boxes are sent out around the 7th of each month; sometimes earlier.
Q: Do I have to use the ambassador box items sent for my video?
A: No! You could feature a current Magical Mystery Bead Box, new Jesse James beads that you ordered on your own, or the box of products we sent for your video requirement.
Q: Can I see examples of what sorts of product you send?
A: Hop on Instagram or Facebook and search #JJBAmbassador - you can see all kinds of inspiration from our wonderful group of beads ambassadors!
Q: What happens if I miss a month, or fall short in posts?
A: You would not receive the next box if requirements weren’t met, but we always work with our ambassadors to make this the best possible experience! Talk to us. We can pause your status and start you back up when you are ready.
Q: Can I still participate in Rising Stars as an Ambassador?
A: YES! We encourage our Ambassadors to participate in our Rising Stars program. Rising Stars videos will count towards your video requirement for social posts that month.
Q: What is the Rising Stars program?
A: This is your opportunity to create an educational video using JJB beads to be shared as a Facebook Premier with live commenting on the JJB Facebook page. It’s a great way to dip your toes in becoming an online educator! Email us for more info.
Q: I have more questions!
A: If approved, we'll have someone reach out to you and answer any and all questions you may have.
Applications are reviewed once a month, and we thank you for your patience. Applicants will hear back via email.