Create 3 Holiday Themed Bracelets with Brittany Chavers
Today Brittany is here to show us how to create three different holiday themed bracelets using the November 2022 Sugar & Spice Magical Mystery Bead Box. For each of our bracelets we will be using different techniques. One we will use Soft Flex Beading Wire, One we will use Beadalon Memory Wire, and our third bracelet we will be using Beadalon German Style Wire.
For this project we will be using both of the strands from the Magical Mystery Bead Box as well as one of the adorable spice mixes and some of the metals from the Mix & Measure Metal Mix also in the box. These components are unique to the Magical Mystery Bead Box and can only be found in the exclusive boxes.
What You'll Need:
- Magical Mystery Bead Box in Sugar & Spice
- 20 Gauge Artistic Wire
- Soft Flex Beading Wire in Turquoise (medium)
- Beadalon Memory Wire
- Beadalon German Style Wire
- Dress It Up Snowflake Button
- Jump Rings
- Ball Head Pins
- Soft Flex Crimp Tubes
- Round Nose Pliers
- Wire Cutting Tool (Please Note to use a Memory Cutter for your Memory Wire. Regular Wire-Cutters can be damaged when used to cut memory wire)
- Flat Nose Pliers
- Crimping Tool
- Beadalon MultiPliers (Recommended)
Shop The Products Below:
Thank you so much for joining us for another fabulous jewelry making video tutorial. Stay tuned for more beading education. We release new tutorials every week!
Your Friends At Jesse James Beads